43+ Cool Casual Outfits Ideas Combinations for Summer Days 2019

3:37 PM

fashion school, celebrity addresses, shop, fashionista, modeling Rounding up tons of Black Friday sale faves in stories on thelomeyerblog.com tomorrow so stay tuned! My fave faux leather leggings (a blog bestseller) are on sale for $78 in reg AND petite lengths my poncho is 50% off with code THANKS You can shop both by following me on the  app or by going to thelomeyerblog.com/shop Sharing a closer look at both as well as sizing deets in stories! PS I shared my top Amazon Prime finds in todayblog post! Link in bio to read

fashion school - celebrity addresses - #shop - #fashionista - #modeling

Rounding up tons of Black Friday sale faves in stories on thelomeyerblog.com tomorrow so stay tuned! My fave faux leather leggings (a blog bestseller) are on sale for $78 in reg AND petite lengths my poncho is 50% off with code THANKS You can shop both by following me on the app or by going to thelomeyerblog.com/shop Sharing a closer look at both as well as sizing deets in stories! PS I shared my top Amazon Prime finds in todayblog post! Link in bio to read source

0 评论