33+ Impressive Fashion Ideas What to Wear On a Date This Summer 2019

4:08 PM

fall fashion, fashioned, women, designers, pictures If we can all look past the fact that it looks like I'm about to eat youI'd like to point outa) this sweater and its studded shoulders kinda make me feel like a rockstarThanks super cool turtleneck!!!Wearing xs for referenceb) my Papa took this pic right after Brin's school performance, so thanks to my pops I'm showing you what I wore yesterday lol! Shop this fabulous (and warm!) sweater, my $16 earrings, crossbody bag and more!!!To shop, tap the link in my biowill take you to my blog  will appear under each photo. You can also download the free   app for easy screenshot shopping!! Happy weekend my Friends!!!

fall fashion - fashioned - #women - #designers - #pictures

If we can all look past the fact that it looks like I'm about to eat youI'd like to point outa) this sweater and its studded shoulders kinda make me feel like a rockstarThanks super cool turtleneck!!!Wearing xs for referenceb) my Papa took this pic right after Brin's school performance, so thanks to my pops I'm showing you what I wore yesterday lol! Shop this fabulous (and warm!) sweater, my $16 earrings, crossbody bag and more!!!To shop, tap the link in my biowill take you to my blog will appear under each photo. You can also download the free app for easy screenshot shopping!! Happy weekend my Friends!!! source

0 评论