19+ Cute & Simple Outfit Ideas to Copy ASAP This Summer 2019

3:41 PM

fashion accessories, outfit definition, outfits, dress, picoftheday this is me attempting to show you how cute my fashionnova bikini is and how well it fitsbut instead of just sharing the best parts I thought itbe way more entertaining to share the in between moments of me being unsure of myself, awkward and feeling incredibly narcissistic for having to make this video in public at a pool bar (1500 times to be exact) do you guys want to see more raw unfiltered moments like this? Seriously interested in hearing your thoughts on this one! But I hope you atleast get a little bit of a laugh from it and realize that a lot of us arenhow we come off on social media

fashion accessories - outfit definition - #outfits - #dress - #picoftheday

this is me attempting to show you how cute my fashionnova bikini is and how well it fitsbut instead of just sharing the best parts I thought itbe way more entertaining to share the in between moments of me being unsure of myself, awkward and feeling incredibly narcissistic for having to make this video in public at a pool bar (1500 times to be exact) do you guys want to see more raw unfiltered moments like this? Seriously interested in hearing your thoughts on this one! But I hope you atleast get a little bit of a laugh from it and realize that a lot of us arenhow we come off on social media source

0 评论